- Become a Volunteer
Are you concerned about the environment but don’t know how to get involved?
Would you like to work with others who share the same environmental ideals? Do you want to help increase environmental awareness within your community? If so, you should become an EAA Volunteer!Environment Action Association is currently looking for short and long-term volunteers who possess or are seeking to develop the following skills:
• A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
• Willing to answer phones and other clerical tasks
• Tabling and/or helping at off-site events
• Tree care outing/planting
• Interested in working with others
• Interest and commitment to EAA values and objectives
- To get involved, simply fill out the form below and you will be contacted by an EAA staff member.
- You may also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, 16 W. 32nd St. Ste 607, New York, NY 10001. 212-695-8840